You can return any unsold resalable products within 30 days of purchase date. To receive a refund, the following requirements must be met:
1. Product(s) being returned must have been personally purchased by you from ALUVA (purchases from other ALUVA Independent Influencers or third parties are not subject to refund).
2. The items must be in Resalable condition (see Definition of "Resalable" below).
Upon receipt of Resalable Products, you will be reimbursed 80% of the net cost of the original purchase price minus any commissions received on the product, or subscription order.
The original shipping and handling fees are not eligible for a refund.
Any return shipping/handling fees incurred will not be refunded. Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method. (ex. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same credit card. Purchase was made via credit wallet, the refund will be credited back to the credit wallet. Purchase was made using Product Credits, the refund will be credited back with Product Credits.)
Returning $500 or more of product in a year will result in an account review for possible suspension/termination.
Products will be deemed "Resalable" if each of the following elements is satisfied:
1. All Products must be unopened, undamaged and in its original packaging.
2. Packaging and labeling has not been altered or damaged.
3. Products are returned to ALUVA within 15 days from the date of Agreement termination.
To expedite the processing of your returns, we require that you receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You will need to contact our customer support team to receive a number. You can reach support by calling 1-888-382-0536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you have packed all the inventory, write the word “Returns” and your RMA number so it is visible on the outside of the box. You will be responsible for covering the return shipping cost.
1. You may make any changes to your Subscription plan up to one day prior to your Subscription plan is set to renew.
2. Your Subscription Product Credits are eligible for a refund within 60 days of purchase date. Product Credits are eligible for use one year after your refund has been issued. All redeemed/used Product Credits are not eligible for a refund.
3. Your Subscription will remain in effect until it is canceled. You may cancel at any time through Your Subscription page in the Aluva Back Office.
a. Go to your back office at www.user.aluva.co
b. Sign in with your username and password
c. Click on the “Subscription” link
d. Click "Cancel" on the "Subscription" page
e. Your subscription is now canceled and you can turn it back on or change the date anytime you would like.
4. Valid Product Credits can be transferred to another person inside of Aluva.
a. Please contact Customer Support for more information.
5. All refunded Product Credits will be clawed back from commissions.