RETURNS OR CANCELLATION OF THE AGREEMENT
If you terminate the Agreement within 30 days you are eligible for a refund for any unsold Resalable Products (see definition of “Resalable” below) that you would like to return. To receive a refund, the following requirements must be met:
1. Product being returned must have been personally purchased by you from ALUVA (purchases from other ALUVA Independent Representatives or third parties are not subject to refund).
2. The items must be in Resalable condition (see Definition of “Resalable” below).
Upon receipt of Resalable Products, you will be reimbursed 80% of the net cost of the original purchase price.
The original shipping and handling fees are not eligible for a refund.
Any return shipping fees incurred will not be refunded. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same credit card account.
Products will be deemed “Resalable” if each of the following elements is satisfied:
1. All Products must be unopened, undamaged and in its original packaging.
2. Packaging and labeling has not been altered or damaged.
3. Products are in a condition such that itis a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price.
4. Products are returned to ALUVA within 15 days from the date of Agreement termination.
RETURNING RESALABLE PRODUCTS.
To expedite the processing of your returns, we require that receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). You will need to contact our customer support to receive this number. You can reach support by calling 1-888-382-0536 or email Support@aluva.co. You will need to bag each style separately when packing your box of returns. For example, a given style should be bagged together. After you have packed all inventory, accordingly, write the word “Returns” and your RMA # so it is visible on the outside of the box. You will be responsible for covering the return shipping cost. If you have any outstanding credits for damages or missing items, these will be added to your refund check. Include a list/inventory of items being returned. Items should be shipped back to us within 15 days from formal cancellation of your Agreement.